PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
One of the slimmest Power Delivery portable chargers around. Combines PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package.
1. Slim and Compact
2. Power Delivery
3. Universal Compatibility
4. Superior Safety with MultiProtect
5. Trickle-Charging Mode for Low-Power Devices
The 18W Power Delivery USB-C port pumps out enough power to charge an iPhone 11 Pro at full speed.
Power on the Go
The 10,000mAh capacity is enough to provide multiple charges to your mobile devices — wherever you are.
Combining a Power Delivery USB-C port and a PowerIQ-enabled USB port to seamlessly provide charging to virtually any mobile device.
Power Delivery Recharging
Use a USB-C Power Delivery charger to juice up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours.
What You Get
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C to C cable, travel pouch, and welcome guide. (USB-C to Lightning cable not included)
The Anker Advantage
Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-cell-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or use trickle-charging mode for low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Recharge your power bank via the USB-C port almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3.5 hours.
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
• Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
• 10,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.